Falcon 4.0

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Falcon 4.0

Hi, is there anywhere I can download this game? And no I don't mean illegally, I mean like direct2download thing where I can purchase it online? No stores have it in my town so I don't want to have to travel 1 and a half hour to get it.

And another question I have is does it only have the f-16?

Oh, and here are some photos of edwards AFB airshow i went to 2 weekends ago :)

http://www.xpda.com/edwardsafb/

Re: Falcon 4.0

Hi Egglplant, I haven't seen anywhere to get it online. What about just buying directly from lead-pursuit.com?

The only flyable plane is the F-16 at the time. In other variants of the game there are others but not for Allied Force yet.

Thanks for the pix!
    New to TG?

Comment

Those pics are incredible, Eggplant. Did you take them? If so you are one hell of a photographer!
      [volun]

Comment

Originally posted by TG_PolishBoogieman
        Those pics are incredible, Eggplant. Did you take them? If so you are one hell of a photographer!
        No sir, that was my dad. (I'm 21 and at college). He took me there the other weekend, I did take a ton of video footage however and will be posting it sometime in the next two weeks :) . I was amazed at the F-22 demonstration.

Comment

how much is F4 going for these days? I might be intrested between my craves of BF2 and CS:S :D.

Comment

You guys can get the game from either Amazon or NewEgg for just under $30, including shipping!

I'm envious of you Eggplant...what a gorgeous day for an airshow!
            [volun]

Comment

Originally posted by Eggplant999

Those are some fantastic photos!

Was your dad in the military? Interesting that he thought it unusual to see a female carrying a rifle!
              Become a supporting member!
              Buy a Tactical Duck!
              Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
              TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality
                Those are some fantastic photos!

Was your dad in the military? Interesting that he thought it unusual to see a female carrying a rifle!
                No hes not in the military, hes 49 and was a software programmer his whole life :)

I like the photos too, but in person it was so much better, I really suggest you should go there next year, they have it every year:
                http://www.edwards.af.mil/openhouse/

I've been to a lot of airshows and the only one that compares to this one is Oshkosh. Plus it's always a blast going to california in my opinion and this will give you an excuse to go haha.

Comment

Just checking, are you referring to Falcon 4.0 or Falcon 4.0 Allied Forces?

Comment

Allied Force is the flavor of Falcon that we fly here, Rev...
                    [volun]

Comment

I understand what you are referring to, I was seeing what Eggplant was referring to.

Comment

Originally posted by Eggplant999
                        Hi, is there anywhere I can download this game? And no I don't mean illegally, I mean like direct2download thing where I can purchase it online? No stores have it in my town so I don't want to have to travel 1 and a half hour to get it.

And another question I have is does it only have the f-16?

ditto USN Squids comments about ordering the game Falcon4 Allied Force from Lead Pursuit...iirc, I recieved the game in 3-4 days after placing my order.

The only flyable plane is the F16 Falcon. However, the game gives you three version of the F-16...iirc they are the Block40/42, Block 50/52 and the MLU. I don't know specifics about the differences, but I'm sure someone here can tell you if you are curious...
                        Currently playing:
                        Falcon4:Allied Force
                        Battlefield1942
                        Dangerous Waters

Comment

Originally posted by Patrocles
                          ditto USN Squids comments about ordering the game Falcon4 Allied Force from Lead Pursuit...iirc, I recieved the game in 3-4 days after placing my order.

The only flyable plane is the F16 Falcon. However, the game gives you three version of the F-16...iirc they are the Block40/42, Block 50/52 and the MLU. I don't know specifics about the differences, but I'm sure someone here can tell you if you are curious...
                          You can fly every plane in the campaign by changing the name of one file. However, you'll still have an F16 pit and radar, etc. I don't even know if the FM's are any different.

Oh and don't forget the block 32's as well :)
                          Jex.

Comment

Originally posted by jex
                            You can fly every plane in the campaign by changing the name of one file. However, you'll still have an F16 pit and radar, etc. I don't even know if the FM's are any different.

Oh and don't forget the block 32's as well :)
                            right on! Have you tried this code change? Is this code change stable? Does it work in multiplayer? It sounds like a good oportunity for multiplayer force on force

My copy of F4AF does not have a flyable Block 32 afaik...Do you mean the Block 32 is available with the code change or in the stock game?

cheers!
                            Currently playing:
                            Falcon4:Allied Force
                            Battlefield1942
                            Dangerous Waters

Comment

Nice photos eggplant. I was at that same Edwards show. And you know what, I took a couple pics of that same girl with the M16 (or was it an M4). You couldn't miss her because she was walking with the biggest swagger I think I had ever seen. I guess if you're the only one with an M16 and you're standing around the Stealth then you have every right to have a swagger.

That F22 demo was sweet - that thing is amazing. And so was the F16 demo. You got a really nice pic of a high-g afterburner turn.

Anyway, very nice pics. I have a bunch myself but they're nothing like yours.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X