Video

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video

Ok, I've got my first video just about made. I'm making two, possibly three for class. I'd like to share the first one with you guys, but I need someone to host it. It's 26.9 megs and it's a .wmv file. If anyone can help that'd be awesome.

Re: Video

No way to upload it to this site???

I am not a computer dude but it seems like you could upload it here

Anyone else knows???

Flint

Comment

http://www.absolutns.com/images/knubs/Takeoffn120c.wmv

There it is. Nothing spectacular, it's for a speech so I'll be talking over it, hence the no music or anything.

Ones of these days we'll make a kickass one where we blow up lots of stuff and do nifty flying and whatnot.

Comment

EinSof!! Man, me and Squid were thinking about writing a review to show the other TG guys just what they were missing by not playing falcon, but quite frankly, I think if we just showed them that video our attendance might be up 100%!! Nice job Ein.

Fuzzy

Comment

LOL, I love the victory roll! The pilot in the chute was shaking his fist at you!

Good stuff, Ein!
          [volun]

Comment

Nice Job Ein!

Do you mind if I post the link in the pictures & screenshots thread too so more people see it?
            New to TG?

Comment

No go ahead and post it.

Comment

Cool vid, makes me wanna buy the game. So far i've just been flying with microsoft flight simulator. How does it compare to the new falcon 4.0?

Comment

I have a second vid made. Need to post it, but I can't use the same host. I don't want to suck up all of the guy's server's bandwidth. I'm guna see if I can get TG to host it.

Sence I'm done working on school projects I'm guna begin work on a TG demo video. There's a few issues I have yet to figure a way around yet. For instance, When recording in SP the update rate on the models is fast enough so that it looks real, but when playing a MP game the server doesn't update the models quickly enough, so it looks extremely choppy and wouldn't make for a good video. I'll figure out something though because I would really like to get some formation flying in the vid along with some formation bombing (tricky eh?).

Also I need to find someone who's a good animator to make a TG opening sequence, and probably someone to make a squad emblem for the Falcon fliers. Which means we need a squad name I guess..unless we already have one?

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy
                    EinSof!! Man, me and Squid were thinking about writing a review to show the other TG guys just what they were missing by not playing falcon, but quite frankly, I think if we just showed them that video our attendance might be up 100%!! Nice job Ein.

Fuzzy
                    C'mon guys, we still want the review.

[conduct][volun][drill][sg-c1][tpf-c1]
                    |TG-2nd|munchkin
                    Nec aspera terrent.

Comment

Hey Ein, a squadron emblem is something I've wanted for a long time. We do have a name, it's "The 42nd 'Tac-G' Fighter Squadron." If anyone is/knows a good Photoshop monkey, and they would like to make us an emblem, that would be the bee's knees!

Can't wait to see your second video...
                      [volun]

Comment

Ein's videos can be downloaded from the following link :)
                        There great stuff , and are required viewing for all new pilots !

http://www.avsimgamers.org/ein/

Comment

Nice video Einsof!! I really like the fading between shots that you do. Also very good shots of some missles going off!

Slammer

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X