throttle problems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• throttle problems

hi all. it seems when i go in to the game and push my throttle all the way to burners its not going to the full burners. i dont even hear my burners kick in. I have the saitek X45 if anyone has any ideas it would help thanks Razor

Re: throttle problems

Just a thought, but have you checked the throttle configuration in the Setup > Controllers section? In the Throttle section, slide your throttle back and forth and you will see the AB range meter move left and right. Slide the throttle to where you want the afterburner to kick in (i.e. at the detent) then click the SET AB button. That should place the green line about 3/4 on the range meter. I'm guessing this line is all the way to the right on that meter.

Just a thought.

Comment

thanks got it. it was the AB setting it wasnt right . thaks again

Comment

Glad to help. I also use an X45. Have you ever found a good profile for F4? I've created a couple for myself but have never really liked them. I'm hoping to find something along the lines of a cougar-like profile. Or something like the one outlined in the F4AF manual.

Comment

no i dont have one. im still trying to get back in to the game. its been along time playing sims. im really hopping to get in to this falcon. kind of got tired of the ohter one was just to much to installing and stuff like that. hope once i get going here with knowing guys to get me one of the IP to help out or anyone how can help me out

Comment

saitek has a decent profile f4 profile on their site that works fine.

Comment

I won't swear to it, but I think there's also a X45 profile on the F4AF CD - it might get installed along with the game. Check the C:\Program Files\Lead Pursuit directory on your PC.
              [volun]

Comment

Thanks for the tips. The X45 profile that is installed from the CD is fairly minimal. It binds simple key functions to the hotas.

When I used to fly the earlier versions of F4, I once had a profile that was very similar to something you would use on a Cougar. I've since added a new hard drive and can no longer find that profile. And I'm not proficient enough on the X45 editor to program advanced features.

I'll keep looking and will be sure to post something if I find it.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X