Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New TG member that flies F4AF

Howdy,

I registered as a TG member today and I hope to join you guys in a F4AF online campaign.

I played Falcon3 to death ~10years ago. I bought Falcon4 but could never get it to run on my computer. In July I bought a copy of F4AF and find myself completely addicted to the sim (even though I will always remaing a perpetual newb! haha).

cheers, check six, and all that jazz,
    -Patrocles
    Currently playing:
    Falcon4:Allied Force
    Battlefield1942
    Dangerous Waters

Re: New TG member that flies F4AF

Hey Patrocles,

Welcome to TG. We'll be planning on flying quite q bit of falcon this week so drop by on team speak and join in on some flying. If you need any training, jump to the flight school section and book a flight with one of the IP's.
    Jex.

Comment

Good to see another old timer (Falcon 3 player) :) I'm patiently awaiting my copy of F4 AF so I can get in the air again. I still have my copy of F4 and have been getting in the air a bit with that until AF arrives.

Comment

Originally posted by RevRaz
        Good to see another old timer (Falcon 3 player) :) I'm patiently awaiting my copy of F4 AF so I can get in the air again. I still have my copy of F4 and have been getting in the air a bit with that until AF arrives.
        right on! I'm still amazed at the detail in F4AF compared to F3! I always thought F3 was tough, but it is nothing compared to F4AF!

I also picked up the HiTiles and Block50/52 cockpit for F4AF. These addons improve the game immensely for me.
        Currently playing:
        Falcon4:Allied Force
        Battlefield1942
        Dangerous Waters

Comment

I'm just glad we can connect to M/P without having to call Microprose and work out the Init strings for the modems.. haha

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X