Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mission Briefing For TE this w/end

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mission Briefing For TE this w/end

    Viper Strike

    Earlier today a bus carrying 20 UN aid workers was hijacked. Amongst those in the bus were a mixed bag of nationalities, 4 of which are US citizens. We have heard no demands yet, but we're not taking any chances. The hostages are being held at Novi Pazarz Army Camp, within the barracks. We're going in hard to get them out.



    Seal Team 6 was inserted over the border and have set up a OP at the target site. They have reported that Mi-24 Hind's are operating in the area. Satellite scan show their base to be NE of the target area. Raska Army Base.



    The 555th Air cavalry, based in Pizen Army Base is standing by with Delta Force operatives. They will be charged with attacking the base and retrieving the hostages. Their time on target is 18:28 hours and will be on station for around 2 minutes whilst they extract the hostages.

    Now Raska army base will come to investigate any attempt to take back the hostage so this is where you guys come in. This mission reqquires precision strikes along with accuarte timing. Failure to do so will endanger the rescue team. Here's the plan, call signs will be assigned on the day.

    One flight will be tasked with knocking out Raska Army Base. You must continue to fly the station area until the blackhawks are extracting. Make sure no Hinds take off from that base. If they do, our blackhawks are done for. This flight will also have an escort flying high over head protecting it. It is imperative that the escort flight does not leave it's station area.

    Another flight will be tasked with hitting Novi Pazarz Army Camp. Here things are a little more tricky. You guys need to hit the base so our Delta boys can insert without hitting too much resistance, but you must make sure you do not hit the building housing the hostages. You are tasked with destroying all the buildings bar the target barracks.



    An Escort flight will cover you and you must stay on station until the blackhawks are safely on their way home.

    A SEAD flight will also be operating to deal with any SAM and AAA threats that pose a danger either to the viper flights or our rescue party.

    More details will be available at the mission briefing. Good luck.
    Last edited by jex; 12-05-2005, 12:22 PM.
    Jex.


  • #2
    Re: Mission Briefing For TE this w/end

    Wow Jex,

    Very nicely concieved TE. I never thought about incorporating a story into a mission like that... and a good one it is. With the mission planner, is it possible to specify a specific building as a "Failure Trigger" if it is destroyed? Or are you basically just going to check to see if the barrack in question is still there at debrief?

    Can't wait to play it this weekend.

    Fuzzy

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Mission Briefing For TE this w/end

      Excellent, looking forward to flying this. Very nice mission intel. and briefing. The storyline behind it all aids in immersion for this sim.
      TS server address and pw?
      Last edited by H4rM; 11-30-2005, 10:01 PM.

      Best Falcon4 install to date:Falcon4-Allied Force

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Mission Briefing For TE this w/end

        Excellent Jex! Can't wait to play it!


        Originally posted by H4rM
        Excellent, looking forward to flying this. Very nice mission intel. and briefing. The storyline behind it all aids in immersion for this sim.
        TS server address and pw?
        Welcome aboard H4rM! Here's your TS info: link
        New to TG?

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Mission Briefing For TE this w/end

          Originally posted by Fuzzy
          Wow Jex,

          Very nicely concieved TE. I never thought about incorporating a story into a mission like that... and a good one it is. With the mission planner, is it possible to specify a specific building as a "Failure Trigger" if it is destroyed? Or are you basically just going to check to see if the barrack in question is still there at debrief?

          Can't wait to play it this weekend.

          Fuzzy
          It's a marked building. Hit it and you loose the mission. Unfortunately I cannot specify the building as clear so once Delta have extracted, it will still remain marked as such.

          The mission briefing was a little rushed I'm afraid. I really haven't given myself enough time to do this (just under a week), but I wanted a TE this weekend. The next one I do will be a little more detailed :)
          Jex.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Mission Briefing For TE this w/end

            Originally posted by jex
            It's a marked building. Hit it and you loose the mission. Unfortunately I cannot specify the building as clear so once Delta have extracted, it will still remain marked as such.

            The mission briefing was a little rushed I'm afraid. I really haven't given myself enough time to do this (just under a week), but I wanted a TE this weekend. The next one I do will be a little more detailed :)
            Muchos props on this, Jex. Makes me wish I could actually do something useful in this mission...stupid 700 page manual..

            [conduct][volun][drill][sg-c1][tpf-c1]
            |TG-2nd|munchkin
            Nec aspera terrent.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Mission Briefing For TE this w/end

              This is the kind of stuff I eat up....it's like a Tom Clancy story! Can't wait to fly it Jex, thanks for making something special for everyone to fly this weekend!
              [volun]

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Mission Briefing For TE this w/end

                Count me in ....looks like fun!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Mission Briefing For TE this w/end

                  Originally posted by jex
                  It's a marked building. Hit it and you loose the mission. Unfortunately I cannot specify the building as clear so once Delta have extracted, it will still remain marked as such.

                  The mission briefing was a little rushed I'm afraid. I really haven't given myself enough time to do this (just under a week), but I wanted a TE this weekend. The next one I do will be a little more detailed :)
                  Hehe, roger. It shouldn't be too hard to avoid.. it was very clearly marked on that screen capture you put up. I can't wait to play it.

                  Fuzzy

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Mission Briefing For TE this w/end

                    Originally posted by munchkin
                    Muchos props on this, Jex. Makes me wish I could actually do something useful in this mission...stupid 700 page manual..
                    Munchkin you are more than welcome to join me tomorrow before hand for some practice. You are more than welcome to join this mission.

                    that goes for anyone else as well. No matter what your skill level, you are welcome. We must support the guys who are new to falcon as you guys are tomorrow's Top Guns!
                    Jex.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Mission Briefing For TE this w/end

                      I've got a Family Holiday event going on tonight right at 8. I'll check in when we get back and see how things are going.
                      New to TG?

                      Comment

                      Connect

                      Collapse

                      TeamSpeak 3 Server

                      Collapse

                      Advertisement

                      Collapse

                      Twitter Feed

                      Collapse

                      Working...
                      X