Results of this w/end's TE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Results of this w/end's TE

Thanks to all who showed up for the mission this weekend. Apologies for the problems with the server, seemed like Saturday was a day for problems for a few people, however we finally managed to get into the air for a challenging mission.

This was our 2nd official TE get together and I hope to have more in the future and have a regular event. This will either be a monthly or bi monthly event. Our next event will be more stuctured and wil have contingency TE's in place if we can't field a full team.

If anyone wishes to build a TE then please do and we'll make it an event. After all, the community only prospers when the community helps out. I'll be working on another TE that I'll hopefully have ready for a couple of weeks.
    Jex.

Re: Results of this w/end's TE

Jex,

Thanks for all the work you put into the Squadron etc...

I missed the last big time TE but will be on board for the next one for sure!

Thanks Again!

Flint

Comment

Re: Results of this w/end's TE

Yes thank you Jex for the TE this weekend. I am now starting to make some 12 player missions and also learning the mission builder in the game.

If anybody else wants to help out and make some missions Jex gave me a great tutorial site on how to build missions.
      http://home.rochester.rr.com/hhhome/TE/TE-tutor.htm

Slammer

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...