No announcement yet.

Patch 1.04 Release (11th December 2005)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch 1.04 Release (11th December 2005)

Lead Pursuit LLC is proud to announce the release of patch 1.04 for Falcon 4: Allied Force.

You can get the patch by using the Autoupdater in 'Falcon 4.0 Allied Force Update Check' utility, found under "Start menu/Programs/Battlefiled Operations", to bring your existing local installation to version 1.04.

The Patch is a cumulative patch so it will update any previous version to the latest 1.04.

You can also get the patch by downloading the installer from our web site.

A list of the changes included are on the News section of our web site.

As this patch is 24Mb it may take a while to download, so please be patient with the updater utility.

f you have Hitiles installed please run the HiTilesAF_AlliedForce.exe and restore the original terrain before applying.

(Note: Can't put in links as not enough posts yet ;-)

Re: Patch 1.04 Release (11th December 2005)

Thanks Cooler for the news! I am downloading it right now! A bunch of us are in TS right now flying some missions so I will pass on the word. Thanks again.

Slammer

Comment

Originally posted by Cooler
      (Note: Can't put in links as not enough posts yet ;-)
      Thanks Cooler!

Here is the download page with both the exe and the zip.
      http://www.lead-pursuit.com/downloads.htm
      New to TG?

Comment

Looks pretty promising so far... had to do a little bit of a dance to get the installer to work, but no real problem.... be sure not to try to put the stops pit back in until stops provides an update.... crash city otherwise....

Comment

Originally posted by Fanatik
          Looks pretty promising so far... had to do a little bit of a dance to get the installer to work, but no real problem.... be sure not to try to put the stops pit back in until stops provides an update.... crash city otherwise....

Thanks Cooler, I've had no problems installing. Was going to try the stopworks pit just to see what happens but if it's crash city I'll wait. Thanks for the info Fanatik.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X