Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help! patches, crash submission?

hey guys
    Here is the story, my falcon4.0Af w/ the 1.04 patch was working fine, no problems other than the minor bugs ( my steerpts were ahead of the game)on the mission. So I decided to use the 1.03 patch today and all of a sudden I get a blank screen when I turned on falcon and a message came up saying, crash submission please report.
    This has happened before back in sept. when I first updated to 1.03, so I updated my graphic card and directx and the game was fine. then the new patch came, updated that and still fine. I had no problems playing w/ the 1.04 patch but when I saw all the discussions stating on going back to 1.03 till 1.05 comes out, so I pacthed up to 1.03 and got the crash submission error message again. So I checked my graphic card and directx updates( which I updated again) and still I have this problem.
    So any solutions? Do you think I need to update my other system devices(drivers) (intel) which were on the system itself?
    I'm using a gateway 835gm,intel(r),pentium D CPU 2.8ghz,and a Radeon x800

Ministry

Re: Need Help! patches, crash submission?

Originally posted by Ministry
    hey guys
    Here is the story, my falcon4.0Af w/ the 1.04 patch was working fine, no problems other than the minor bugs ( my steerpts were ahead of the game)on the mission. So I decided to use the 1.03 patch today and all of a sudden I get a blank screen when I turned on falcon and a message came up saying, crash submission please report.
    This has happened before back in sept. when I first updated to 1.03, so I updated my graphic card and directx and the game was fine. then the new patch came, updated that and still fine. I had no problems playing w/ the 1.04 patch but when I saw all the discussions stating on going back to 1.03 till 1.05 comes out, so I pacthed up to 1.03 and got the crash submission error message again. So I checked my graphic card and directx updates( which I updated again) and still I have this problem.
    So any solutions? Do you think I need to update my other system devices(drivers) (intel) which were on the system itself?
    I'm using a gateway 835gm,intel(r),pentium D CPU 2.8ghz,and a Radeon x800

Ministry

Have a go with this..http://forums.frugalsworld.com/vbb/s...ad.php?t=97763

RAIDMAX X1 ATX/450 Watts
    AMD Athlon 64 Dual Core 4400+ Toledo Core
    OCZ 2GB (2 x 1GB)
    ASUS A8N-SLI Premium
    GIGABYTE Geforce 6800 GS
    Wilderness Systems Tarpon 160i w/Rudder

Comment

FYI to all: Ministry and the Tac-G team had a productive discussion re: his crash issue and we were able to resolve his issue.

Turns out when he uninstalled F4:AF to dial back from 1.04 -> 1.03, the standard re-install went bad, yet there was no indication. That was what caused the crashing. An uninstall and reinstall rectified the issue. Everyone keep that in your back pocket if you see the same issue as above.

Rock and roll.

-Chan
      USMC

Comment

I just had the same problem rolling back to 1.03!!! Uninstall and reinstall fixed it tho. Thanks guys!

Slammer

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X