Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Again!.. technical trouble again...

Hey guys,
    Having trouble again w/ my computer. Thx to Polish and chandler in helping me out w/ my first problem but now arises a new one. As finishing my O-Flight and recieving a password. I haven't logged since before christmas; but today I tryed logging on to the server or any other server in falcon and it froze. I had to reboot the computer. Tryed again and same thing happened, there was no problem in doing any training missions or campainges. I tryed reinstalling the software , updating windows driver and had same problem. I chatted w/ wold and kilo about it and suggested that jex or polish can help me out, so S.O.S.

ministry

Re: Again!.. technical trouble again...

The problem is fixed!
    thx for the input, I solved it by changing my nortons firewall configurations from automatic to permit all to falcon program.
    thx again
    ministry

Comment

Whew.. Thought we were in for another night of it. Glad you got it back-- What you may have noticed is that you diagnosed it yourself-- that means you're beginning to square yourself with your system. Soon you'll be helping others with your knowledgebase and that's good for all.

Comment

Great now get in the air and blow up some **** :)
        Jex.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X