ATC working pretty good

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATC working pretty good

Slammer and I took a fighter sweep. We were pretty successful with 10 AA kills between us (and a few SAMs to dodge as well). On our return, we found the airfield rather busy...

One problem we had was habing 2 ATC guys telling us what to do. We soon learned which one to acknowledge and we started at angels 10, and were gradually vectored down 9,8,7,6...

5,4,3,2..... Touchdown. It took us about 20 minutes and we can now safely safe we know exactly what "on final" means

So finally....

As you can see it's a busy day for ATC - In this last shot Slammer and I are parked side by side - top left you can just see another aircraft landing - well you could if the pictures were bigger lol

:)
    Jex.

Re: ATC working pretty good

It was a really good flight. We even got some gunnery practice on some cargo planes landing at their base! You guys should have seen all of the aircraft that were in spacing w/us. That first picture doesn't quite do it justice, I used padlock started on Jex and counted how many planes were above us and I got to about 25 before I had to change course. It was a good flight and a lot of fun... Sorry about that 120 Jex ;)

Slammer

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X