X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• allow all aircraft

Anyone try this?

Originally posted by Hardcore sims
    Go to C:\Program Files\Lead Pursuit\Battlefield Operations\Campaign\Balkans2005 folder and locate a file at the bottom of the list called "validAC" or "validAC.bin" (depending on whether or not you have extensions turned on). Rightclick on the file and select Rename. Add a capital " X " to the file name. (I.E. It will look like this XvalidAC or XvalidAC.bin). This will nullify this file's purpose which is to restrict all non-F-16 fixed wing aircraft from being used - Now you can fly all aircraft. This only works for the theatre folder you have made this change to. If you wish to do the same for other theatres, you will have to go into their specific folders and look up and change the same file in those folders.
    This would be great if we could start jumping into A-10 flights and so on...

Re: allow all aircraft

You can but in and F-16 Pit.... AF does not allow other Pits but.......4.0 does.......I fly A-10's and F-14's in Falcon 4.0 SP 4.2....... I have flown a B-52 in AF but it was not much Fun.....

Comment

Well the lack of different pits kinda sucks. :(

Comment

Check out this thread at frugals about some AF pits. Seems to be getting quite a lot of attention.

http://forums.frugalsworld.com/vbb/s...ad.php?t=98639

Slammer

Comment

Originally posted by Slammer
          Check out this thread at frugals about some AF pits. Seems to be getting quite a lot of attention.

http://forums.frugalsworld.com/vbb/s...ad.php?t=98639

Slammer
          WOW! I dont even have this sim but this thread on the forum turned into a flame war and got loadsa peeps banned!
          Good reading

Comment

Yea its really too bad that they do crap like this :(

Slammer

Comment

It was quite dangerous at one stage!(posting the young guys address & phone number!!!)
              You would think a mod/admin would have caught that before it went that far!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X