Bug Report - Patch 1.05

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug Report - Patch 1.05

Before submitting a report, please note the following.

Do not report old bugs that are already known (eg ATC bugs), LP are working on 1.06 which should be a significant patch that may well include fixes for what we already know about. Please report on any new bugs.

Make sure you include you system specs...

Operating System
    Video Card
    Processor
    Memory

Any bugs that you may find make sure you detail as much information as possible. Please try and replicate the error as well so it is easy to find.

Thanks all :)
    Last edited by jex; 05-05-2006, 07:11 AM.
    Jex.

Re: Bug Report - Patch 1.05

So far we've noticed the following. Bear in mind we are trying to replicate these but are included here for testing purposes.

1) ATC does not respond to players if a player leaves the server early (needs testing).

2) AI wingman will not RTB when ordered to do so by either 1 or 3 (replicated).

3) Cannon round into populated HART site destroys all vehicles in site, in debrief though only 1 kill recorded (and 1 vehicle aimed for) (needs testing)

4) Lead (called T2), landed and exited server. 2 later called T1 and landed. later, As soon as 3 got withing 30 miles, ATC started vectors and to descend to angels 2 without contacting the tower (needs testing)

If anyone wishes to try and replicate these , feel free but please be thorough. You may wish to create a new pilot for testing purposes.
    Last edited by jex; 01-16-2006, 06:28 PM.
    Jex.

Comment

WinXP Pro
      P4 2.0ghz
      1024 266 ddr
      Radeon 9500 pro
      Patched from 1.04 - 1.05

Tested on TE's and replicated. Have not tested within campaign game.

1) Wingman bug - wingmen will not RTB. If RTB after take off they go burner and hold a 40 deg climb.

2) Prof2 Bug - Putting the bomb delivery method to Prof2 makes the following bombs fail to detonate

- Mk82
      - Mk84
      - BSU49
      - BSU50

Make sure these bombs are delivered using the PROF1 setting. 107's and cluster munutions seem to work ok on either prof 1 or 2.
      Jex.

Comment

WinXP Pro SP2
        AMD Athlon XP 3200+
        2 GB 400 ddr
        nVidia 6800GT
        Patched from 1.04 - 1.05

Many weird things on my first combat flight with patch 1.05

1) AWACS calls for bandits that weren't there - can't say it's a bug but never saw this before

2) Friendlies being declared as bandits

3) Friendlies showing up as bandits in padlock view (red target box)

4) Precision steerpoint off. WAY off. Double checked the coords.

5) Dogfight mode weirdness, maybe they meant to change it but it sure ain't the same as it was. Why aren't heaters automatically selected when I go to DFM? Had trouble getting locks with the 9X's too. Not saying it's broke, but it's different alright.

Combination of 2,3 & 5 resulted in FF incident. #4 caused missed primary target along with horrible visibility over target.

I am not impressed initially - need to fly it some more and see what's intentionally changed and what's just jacked up.
        [volun]

Comment

1 and 5 are breing reported over at other sites. The other ones will need some testing. Thanks Polish.
          Jex.

Comment

Well 2 is a major concern.... Polish and I fired on a friendly that was declared as a Hostile...... I have 3 Courtmarshals Due to this.....I am about to go back to 1.03 again and stay there...GGGGRRRRR

Comment

Add to that ...

1) Padlocks aren't working correctly , I get no box at all , and this makes padlock all but useless.
              2) may or may not be a bug : when you turn on night vision, it is clear, and then fades in a period of 2 or 3 seconds to total blackness , might as well not have it then.

... and this may or may not be a bug because the weather has been exceptionally terrible in nearly every mission I've flown in 1.0.5 ?! I mean low level "pea-soup" ... so the fact that nothing see's well in pea-soup fog is a reality that all pilots must deal with. I respectfully request reassignment to Nellis AFB sir...

- Doc Out

Comment

Originally posted by Doc197
                Add to that ...

1) Padlocks aren't working correctly , I get no box at all , and this makes padlock all but useless.
                2) may or may not be a bug : when you turn on night vision, it is clear, and then fades in a period of 2 or 3 seconds to total blackness , might as well not have it then.

... and this may or may not be a bug because the weather has been exceptionally terrible in nearly every mission I've flown in 1.0.5 ?! I mean low level "pea-soup" ... so the fact that nothing see's well in pea-soup fog is a reality that all pilots must deal with. I respectfully request reassignment to Nellis AFB sir...

- Doc Out
                2 is the weather. Fly above the clouds and you'll see it works normally. In reality, you probably would not fly in this kind of weather however, we have been using precision steerpoints when it's like this. Once thing LP could do is fix the weather report as when it's like this it says clear visibility.

1 - LP were going to remove the box as it is unrealistic. Personally I don't mind either way but I still get boxes.

The best thing to do (which I will be doing on the server and on my machince), is to just uninstall and re-install and patch straight to 1.05.

Nuke the site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure...
                Jex.

Comment

Mainboard : Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. (8IPE1000-G), Chipset : Intel i865P/i848P

Processor : Intel Pentium 4 @ 3216 MHz, Physical Memory : 1024 MBp

Video Card : ATI Technologies Inc Radeon 9250 (RV280)

Operating System : Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition 5.01.2600 Service Pack 2, DirectX : Version 9.0c Thrustmaster HOTAS Cougar with jagstang LP profile, CH Pro rudder peddals
                  Falcon LP clean install patched to 1:05

Add to the list,

1 Korea Day 2, Tiger spirit Seoul Airport at 15.59 Co-ords N37.26.97 E128.07.76 M106 Support vehicals and personnel parked on the active Runway360/180. Also ATC reckons runway 360 is 005 when taxiing

2 After telling your wingman to attack targets and then press key 8 for Friendly viewing, the wingman cancels his attack role and trys to climb at 65 degrees fully loaded to rejoin you. In fact wingman do a lot of wierd things

3 There is no launch warning for the radar guided SA-N-6 ship launched missile.

4 When air to air refuelling, wingman fly between you and the boom and just sit there.

5 Mandumi airport has a Y band Tacan channel

6 AWACS still declare ground targets (buildings) Hostile when friendly ground forces are moving in resulting in courtmartial.

7 If your parachute fails to open and you splat into the ground while screaming all the way down, you are still rescued and alive at the debrief.

8 Targets that are selected in the pre- flight briefing have already been destroyed when you check the recon pics in FAC Missions which result in failed missions if you fly them. Example: Korea tiger spirit, day 2 at 15.57.00 package 10452
                  Other times in the briefing targets that have been destroyed are designated as xx but are still listed as your target . Example is, ' Intel reports that xx is moving towards the front and hopes to attrit their forces before they arrive.'
                  Last edited by Ridler; 01-25-2006, 10:48 PM.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X