This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leave the server - Bug Test

Currently the server rule is to not leave the server if your flight is still up. This has led to the disappearance of runways and crashing the server.

Now that 1.05 is out, can anyone who is shot down early/landed go ahead and leave the server.

Those remaining report what, if anything happens.

Possible bug so far is that once someone exits the server, ATC will no longer speak to them. I would like to get a definitive answer to this so we can report it to LP.

Thanks,
    Jex.

Re: Leave the server - Bug Test

Last night on the Balkans campaign, Smegma and I both dropped out of a mission in progress, and the airbase textures were not there when the rest of the flight tried to land. It's the same thing we'd seen with patch 1.03.
    [volun]

Comment

a few nights ago, Slammer, Wolf, myself and another pilot (*sorry, don't remember*) flew a mission, and only Wolf and I came out alive. Someone did leave the server (*probably the person I don't remember*), but ATC still vectored me and the runways were all still intact... :)

Comment

It seems to be hit and miss so far. Meaning sometimes leaving the server early messes things up and sometimes it doesn't. So, I would suggest we go back to the original S.O.P. which means stay in the server when you get shot down untill the rest of the flight gets back.

Slammer

Comment

I'd like to be able to pin this down and find out what it is that's causing it. I'll post over at MV's and see if they've experienced this at all. As it goes this is the first occurance of this for some time.
          Jex.

Comment

Since people leaving the server are causing issue still with the usual problems, we will revert back to the SOP of staying within the server until all pilots are RTB.

Thanks,
            Jex.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...