TG-Viper.....Skin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG-Viper.....Skin

Ok you have heard about it and seen the First shot well here is the Final TG Viper.....
    http://www.wolfsquad.com/Falcon/SkinTG.jpg Check it out and Let me know what you think....I could not make the Picture more enhanced as to I am not that good with My Photo Impact yet....and the SS was from the LOD editor... So I will have better SS to Come...

Re: TG-Viper.....Skin

Awesome.

[conduct][volun][drill][sg-c1][tpf-c1]
    |TG-2nd|munchkin
    Nec aspera terrent.

Comment

Wow! Wolf that is great I can't wait to sport that one over Korea!

Slammer

Comment

Nice job Wolf! :)

Hope everyone noticed that we can have our own names written under our canopy's too
        Jex.

Comment

Ok get with me on TS and I will link the new skins to you all..... I am also reskining the 9-X and Slammers.... Makeing them more Clean looking

Comment

Wolf you are the man!!!

If you look really close you can see that wolf put my name on the canopy!!!
            I am now officially SHI T HOT!:)

Slammer

Comment

Ok here is V1.06 http://www.wolfsquad.com/Falcon/SS001.jpg the skin looks better in Game.This skin is for the 50/52 and the 40/42

Comment

Um, looks neat but what's TG-42 VFW? I thought we were Tac-G?
                New to TG?

Comment

I just put A NUMBER it can be changed with out a prob....... Just let me know.....

Comment

The Tac-G is displayed on the artwork, so repeating it doesn't really make sense. Adding a number to it makes it look more realistic. We could remove the VFW part and have '42nd Tac-G' - or we need to come up with another number that represents the wing. This would need to be meaningful but I can't think of anything right now - options?
                    Jex.

Comment

It's fine as is, I was just curious.
                      New to TG?

Comment

Well before I make a Zip file for everyone mabey make a poll or just let me know what you want...
                        .'42nd Tac-G' Would look Good ,,, I add the VFW just because we are a Virtual Fighter Wing LOL... Let me know JEx by Wend... So I can get this out on Sat... ..

Comment

We've already covered this ground and the 42nd isn't to be used as part of the name for the squadron. "42-VFW" is fine the way you have it in your skin however.

Thanks for your hard work, I really do like the skin!
                          New to TG?

Comment

I'm open to suggestions, i don't want to make the ruling. If anyone thinks of something then we can poll it, or we just stick with what we have (it can be changed later)
                            Jex.

Comment

Ok how about we use the 343rd TFS ( Tactical Fighter Squadron ) on the Tail... For those of you who dont know I was at 9/11 when the second tower fell ... I was 3 blocks away... I spent 4 months there and lost A former Girl Friend....she worked in Tower 2......The Number 343 is the Number of FDNY fireman who were lost that day and actualy this number is more due to members who have respitory Illness that have passed since ....They were doing what no one else would do.......
                              I myself have been a fireman for 20 years and was a paid fireman in NY for 2 years.....

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X