x-52

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• x-52

Just bought a new X-52 flight control system would any one have a profile for F4 they would like to share or any programming hints , starters how do I get the mouse to work any input would be kindly accepted. Thankyou

Re: x-52

See me I have an x-52 I will help you... Get on TS sometime today... I also have an easy profile..

Comment

I also have an X-52, my recomendation, start with the falcon 4 profile that came with the controler. From there, add functions that you would like, such as dogfight mode, landing gear down, ect. Not only will you learn the profile more completely, it will also get you more familiar with how to program, and the ins and outs of the joystick. This method has really allowed me to get the most out of the game, but you do what you think is best!
      Good Luck!
      -Kaine

Comment

I have a very good profile that very closely resembles the real functions in the F-16. I've tried 4 or 5 of them out there and this one is the best I've found. I can't remember who made it or where I got it though.....

If anyone wants it just pm me with your e-mail addy.
        New to TG?

Comment

Originally posted by Kaine904
          I also have an X-52, my recomendation, start with the falcon 4 profile that came with the controler. From there, add functions that you would like, such as dogfight mode, landing gear down, ect. Not only will you learn the profile more completely, it will also get you more familiar with how to program, and the ins and outs of the joystick. This method has really allowed me to get the most out of the game, but you do what you think is best!
          Good Luck!
          -Kaine
          Good advice, take it.

RAIDMAX X1 ATX/450 Watts
          AMD Athlon 64 Dual Core 4400+ Toledo Core
          OCZ 2GB (2 x 1GB)
          ASUS A8N-SLI Premium
          GIGABYTE Geforce 6800 GS
          Wilderness Systems Tarpon 160i w/Rudder

Comment

Connect

Collapse