Astounded

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Astounded

I've been with TG for about 6 months now, and just now am i really getting into the community. Tonight, i was on teamspeak, not even playing the game, but discussing various things about the game with a few others, duke, wolf, kilo, and occasionally someone else. But, i felt like i was part of a group here, and in a game i've never had that expierience, everyone was exchanging war stories, tips and tricks, and explanations, and my god we must have talked for a few hours about it... its amazing that a group of people who have such different lives can get together and just chat about an amazing video game and have a great time doing it.

I'm improving my skills, and really looking forward to joining you guys on some missions. From the stories i've heard, its going to be an amazing ride. I just wanted to say how blown away i was by the community today, and that i'm proud to be a supporting member here at TG.

I'm looking forward to getting my O'Flight out of the way, and joining you guys in the air.

-Kaine904

Re: Astounded

Glad to see you're enjoying it here :)

What makes F4 alive for us here is that we all immerse ourselves in the sim. If you're that kind of player, one who can add a little imagination into playing, you'll find it a great place to fly. Everyone here has a story or 2 to tell about a mission they undertook and a girl they had to leave behind...

lol
    Jex.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...