recent tutorial articles...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• recent tutorial articles...

I'm sure most of you already know this, but I don't follow these forums or trends, so sharing anyway...

Computer Pilot Magazine; Jan. 2006
    1st article on mud moving in F4AF

Computer Pilot Magazine; Feb. 2006
    2nd Article about using Mavs and HARMS

PC Pilot; Issue 38
    F4AF tutorial Radar and Missiles
    (also review of IRtracker 4 and BoB2)

All great articles... now if I can just find the time to sit down and learn the damn sim, I'm sure I would love it. lol

One thing I did notice thou... trying a few of the in game tutorials... even the tutorials are hard... like the 120 tutorial... I should be taking out bombers to learn not dogfighting, and dying before I even get to the right radar mode. lol.. oh well... hopefully one day... between SWAT4, GR, OFP, AA, and soon SB Pro PE. lol
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: recent tutorial articles...

Originally posted by Magnum50
    One thing I did notice thou... trying a few of the in game tutorials... even the tutorials are hard... like the 120 tutorial... I should be taking out bombers to learn not dogfighting, and dying before I even get to the right radar mode. lol.. oh well... hopefully one day... between SWAT4, GR, OFP, AA, and soon SB Pro PE. lol
    Yeah, the training missions can be pretty difficult. Seriously though, if you have two hours to spare, hop on the server with one of our pilots and they'll be able to get you up and running missions pretty darn fast.

[conduct][volun][drill][sg-c1][tpf-c1]
    |TG-2nd|munchkin
    Nec aspera terrent.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse