Were are the Vets ???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Were are the Vets ???

Ok the server seems like a ghost town lately.... Miss seeing the Veterns on here with there vast wealth of info...... Hope to see you guys soon....

Re: Were are the Vets ???

I'll be on more soon. Been busy trying to get enemy engaged working - almost have something to put up but porked by vnc which is making it impossible to use the mouse.
    Jex.

Comment

Kool I need to go over some things in Enemy Engaged...

Comment

I am not going to be around all this week because I am going to Daytona. I left today and I will be gone untill next monday. I go every year with my friend and his dad to see all of the races during the week. Anyway, I don't know if you guys are NASCAR fans but look for me at the begining of turn 3. Talk to you guys next week.

Slammer

Comment

Originally posted by Slammer
          I am not going to be around all this week because I am going to Daytona. I left today and I will be gone untill next monday. I go every year with my friend and his dad to see all of the races during the week. Anyway, I don't know if you guys are NASCAR fans but look for me at the begining of turn 3. Talk to you guys next week.

Slammer

Gonna be kinda hard if I don't know what you look like......

Comment

He'll be the guy in the t-shirt holding a cold drink screaming for his favorite driver.

Of course I'm only jealous because I won't be there. I guess I'll have to settle for the HD version from the couch.
            Pavehawk
            Any Time, Any Place

Comment

We'll just show up in our f16's, program a precision steerpoint on the race tarck and LGB his ass for not being here lol ;)
              Jex.

Comment

I am back guys!!! Daytona was a lot of fun although Jimmy Jhonson won which sucks that friggin cheater. Anyway, I had a great time got a tan and got to see 2 F-22s, 4 F-15s, and 2 B1B bombers. It was pretty sweet anyway I hope you guys didn't get too out of hand while I was gone. See you on TS.

Slammer

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X