Air to Air Training

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air to Air Training

I would like to know who would be interested in Saturday night doing a Dog Fight TE.... This is a special one because you would be going against Migs and SU27.... Flown by one of the more experienced Pilots...... Not AI...... This would be real good training for the New Pilots.....Anytakers please post here some of us already did this and it was fun.....

Re: Air to Air Training

I would definitely be interested because I need all the AtoA training I can get.

The only problem is that I am 50-50 for being around this coming Saturday. I'll post a more-definite yes or no as the weekend gets closer.

Comment

Man, I'd be up for this for sure. Any particular time?

[conduct][volun][drill][sg-c1][tpf-c1]
      |TG-2nd|munchkin
      Nec aspera terrent.

Comment

how about us more experienced pilots take up mig21/23's? hehe ;)
        Jex.

Comment

I'll be there, mostly just to see the more "experienced Pilots" faces after they get shot down by us Rookies. :)

Comment

Training? Live targets? Sounds like fun.

I'm a total noob though when it comes to playing online. Scratch that I'm a total noob period. Can we join the TE in progress or does everyone have to enter/exit the TE as a group?

I ask this only because I can't be sure what time I could join. I'm likely to jump onto TS when I'm available and see what's going on.

My plan is to get my O-flight done this weekend as well. I don't know if not having completed the O-flight is a problem here. If so I'll just hang out on TS and keep working on the training missions until then.
            Pavehawk
            Any Time, Any Place

Comment

Consider disabling the "unlimited weapons" option. It's not much fun trying to evade dozens of missiles at a time. You wouldn't think this would be a problem, yet somehow it is.
              [volun]

Comment

Ok how about FRIDAY Night to start the ball rolling on this..... I would like to use this as a training Aid for all pilots... There will be no Helps like unlimited ammo or unlimited fuel. As stated The Agressors will be the Pilots with more experience.. This is because Falcon Allied Force is an F-16 combat simulator.. And as such Newer pilots could use this to there atvantage to learn the weapons in Air to Air during this. I would like to have one IP with the Nato side to teach and lead the Ops.... As for the Agressors well this will be keep top Secret.... I have a few Pilots in mind for this role......
                I think this will be fun and a change of pace from the server Missions..... If this works out we can do Red Flag style mission and mabey work into building this out into Fighter Wings....
                I will have the TEs ready to go and all pilots please post if Friday is good for you and the time you can comit to this..... Be mindful that this is training also so it could take a few hours of time....

Hope to see most of you there.....

Comment

I can take the guys up in 16's and show them the ropes. It'll be interesting to see how they perform against the 29's and 27's.
                  Jex.

Comment

Count me in Friday and/or Saturday, now that I have fixed this $%#$%^* computer.:row__523:

I'd better read up on Mig 29/ Su27 specs, should be able to do that while I'm floating back to earth on a chute:row__577:

Comment

Sorry guys but I won't be able to make. I won't be around all weekend. I hope the training works out well because I would like to try this some other time. Have fun guys and give the IPs some hell!!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X