X-52 For Sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X-52 For Sale

Ok People as we all know I have My couger and have no use for this 2 month old X-52 ...... It goes for $129.00 in stores...... I am asking $75.00 Plus S/H .... It will be UPS out ...... Its is first come First Serve..... Email me if you are interested......
    I thought I would post it here first for you guys......

Re: X-52 For Sale

me me me !!! :)

Comment

Ok that went Quick ........ the Stick sold Faster then a Picture of Paris Hilton on Ebay ....LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Wolf-119th
        Ok that went Quick ........ the Stick sold Faster then a Picture of Paris Hilton on Ebay ....LOL
        Why the picture when you can get the movie for free? :)

Comment

That sure was a good deal. I have been happy with my X52 for the last 6 months and have only recently finished assigning all of the buttons in all of the modes as I learn to use the mighty fighting falcon. Happy flying...

Comment

I've spent about 3 hours now programming buttons, changing my mind, moving buttons, changing my mind, moving more buttons, etc. From the 10 minutes I've spent in-game, it's pretty nice.

My only dislike so far is the fact that the stick is a bit loose - I'd prefer a little more tension in it (*there's a knob to make the throttle stiffer, but nothing for the stick?*)

One and a half thumbs up :)

Comment

LOL I did see a mod at one time for the tension I will try to find the Link....

Comment

Try adding something between the coils. Use a harder polyurethane substance if available. You COULD buy a lift block from a 4X4 shop and reshape it using a dremel.

In the pursuit of... something.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X