TeamSpeak and Voice Activation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TeamSpeak and Voice Activation

Ok we need to have people on VA to turn it off if they go AFK..... It is anoying to be sitting hearing open mics and sratching........

Re: TeamSpeak and Voice Activation

Agreed. If any player does this, the only option available to us is to kick them from the TS server since we cannot move players around channels. Please be conscious of VA :)

Also, never stay connected to the falcon server if you go AFK.
    Jex.

Comment

I would also like to add that when someone goes AFK while in the server, it makes it very dificult for other players, as there is no clock control, so it can't be advanced to the starting time.

Comment

This is becomeing a big issue.....We still have the TS issue once and a while we also have anouther issue. I have sat is TS a listen to players down 4 aircraft and jump in anouther flight and down those... Then one goes AFK and the other jumps down to the Pilots lounge with the Clock running and let is go for up to 10 min......The whole time the Clock is running with no players flying.....The Server SOP's are not being followed and it is trashing this Tour.....I hate to be a pain but we have server and general rules that have seem to be over looked....It has been stated many times any pilot that needs training or help on a weapons system to get ahold of an IP pilot and they will help you..... I can't sit here and watch 4 to 6 aircraft go down due to pilot error or lack of training.....
        Last edited by Wolf-119th; 03-07-2006, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X