Wolf Down again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wolf Down again

As of sunday I was injured while Attempting to rescue 2 people traped in a structure fire... Here is a link to the Pics we recived from a bystander

http://www.lambertvillefd.org/WoodstreamCtPhotos.htm

... I was The First Engine in and myself and 2 other fireman tried to make entry in the front not knowing the Rear was fully involved..... Needless to say my Helment Visor was melted and my leather Shield was burned... It was a little hot.... But upon exiting the structure and going to the rear I sliped on a patch of ICE and fell right on my airpack and hurt my back.... I will be up flying but might be in and out more then usual....I will also post pics of my gear as soon as I get them on my FTP....
    The people jumped from the 2nd story rear Balcony and were safe but we at the time did not know this .We made 3 atempts to get in the structure but were pushed back each time we made it in about mabey 10' and that was it.... We later found out that the Husband was still in the Bulding when we tried to make entry but made it to the ground safely... Only there dog Died... 3 fireman suffered minor injurys...

Re: Wolf Down again

sorry to hear that Wolf -- Thanks for your service :)

Comment

Props to all firefighters, especially the volunteers.

Hope you feel better soon, Wolf!
      [volun]

Comment

Wolf, thanks for your service. Hope that you get better soon!

[conduct][volun][drill][sg-c1][tpf-c1]
        |TG-2nd|munchkin
        Nec aspera terrent.

Comment

sorry to hear that wolf i know where your coming from. im a volunteer fire fighter. well hope you feel better

Comment

I am thankful for the well wish's....... I just went to the doc... He will give me clearence to Fight Fires on Monday WWWHHHHOOOOO

Comment

Cheers and glad to hear about speedy recovery.

Comment

Sorry to hear that you got a little banged up but very glad to hear that you won't be grounded too long. My hat is definitely off to you and to your brethren. And maybe a couple of rounds at the pub too.

But since you're grounded for a while, would you want to loan out that cougar thing?

Comment

Here's to a speedy recovery....

On a side note: I've always thought about being a fireman. I still entertain the thought from time to time.

In the pursuit of... something.

Comment

I have been a Fireman for 20 years 4th generation .... Ran with FDNY for 2 years Ladder 1 ....... It is Rough but not alot of people want to be a volunteer no more.....

Comment

Hey Wolf'
                      Hope your not too badly injured. I am also a volunteer fire fighter for my community. We have had one death in our unit 5 years ago in a roll over at the forrest fire we were fighting, so I know how easy it is to get injured while doing the job. Hope you have a speedy recovery,

Ridler

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X