Calling all Pilots !!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling all Pilots !!!!!

Ok we have a big Pilot roaster but we see the same ones in the server.... I would like to see how many Pilots we can have on Friday Night 17th to put a world of hurt on the North ......... Please post here if you can make it I will be on from 6 PM EST till well mabey 2 am ....... I would like to push them back to Siberia if I we can ......

Hooooaaaahhhh

Re: Calling all Pilots !!!!!

I'll be there - North Korea can wave goodbye just about now.

[conduct][volun][drill][sg-c1][tpf-c1]
    |TG-2nd|munchkin
    Nec aspera terrent.

Comment

Crap! I have to go out of town that weekend. I will be leaving Friday after work. Bet your bottom dollar I'll be on when I get back though!

In the pursuit of... something.

Comment

I'd like to but I'm stuck in the middle of the desert finishing a job for two more weeks without my computer and I hate it here,this job is :icon22: :icon_mad: :icon13: arrrggggg, :row__538: can't wait to get home. I'll be getting another , more Falcon friendly, job when I get back:row__593: I miss Falcon:row__522:

Comment

Well We could do it Saturday too ..... So Friday and Sat we can put a dent in the North .....

Comment

my computer has been down for about a week now - working on it in my free time (*trust me, you'll know if I get it running again*) :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X