What happen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happen

When i can to TG there were pilots flying almost every night..... Now The Ground Crew is playing Poker and then Flight line is being used by the Cub Scouts for Soap Box Races..... Has Falcon come the way of the F-14 and Placed in Moth Ball ??????
    Any Chance of the Pilots makeing there way to the ready room and Flying North ??????

Re: What happen

I plan on doing some Viper flying very soon. I've been busy with work and things so I haven't had a flight in many weeks. I'm really itching for some flight time. But upon my return, please pardon my rusty flying.

Comment

I have been re-acquinting myself in single player and finally finished my first compaign. Time has been my issue. in SP I can jump in a flight enroute, kill badguys, egress and skip the ATC and landing crap in 20-30 minutes. Briefing online takes longer :)

That being said I still prefer online with TG pilots.

Comment

WOW look at this larger reply..........It seem's this large pilots list has become a note pad.....

Comment

In general games always ebb and flow. Some months it's busy, others not so. We don't have a large enough player base for falcon to support many people on regularly and the guys that do fly regularly can't always make it because of other committments.
          Jex.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X