Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thought I could fly but... maybe not

Hey all,

I got interested in flying games recently. Mainly through the jets and choppers on bf2. So I went looking for a flight game and noticed that TG had one. I bought the game without any research and after seeing the size of the manual... uh oh!

I did install the game and now know it to be a simulation game. I don't have the time or inclination to learn a sim game. I think I am more interested in an "arcade" style game then a sim.

First: Can anyone recommend a good "arcade" flight game?
    Meister

Re: Thought I could fly but... maybe not

Well with Falcon you can dumb everything down. Simple avionics, unlimited fuel stuf like that and give it a go.

Comment

Originally posted by Pvt_Meister
      Hey all,

I got interested in flying games recently. Mainly through the jets and choppers on bf2. So I went looking for a flight game and noticed that TG had one. I bought the game without any research and after seeing the size of the manual... uh oh!

I did install the game and now know it to be a simulation game. I don't have the time or inclination to learn a sim game. I think I am more interested in an "arcade" style game then a sim.

First: Can anyone recommend a good "arcade" flight game?
      There really aren't any flying focused games that are nearly as arcadey as BF2. Maybe some xbox stuff I don't know. You might like IL2. It's less complicated certainly.
      New to TG?

Comment

Try out Heroes of the Pacific. Not as arcadey as BF2 or Crimson Skies, and not as hardcore as Lock-on or Falcon. I got it for $20 a month ago, pretty fun. WWII, pacific, - torpedo runs, bombing runs, fighter sweeps.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X