Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noob night?

Hello all.

I am a new pilot here and hope to hook up with a trainer soon. I have also seen many new pilots register but also many people complaining that not many people are on the F4 server.

Perhaps we could start a F4 noob---group training--generate some team spirit and team work while learning together.

I can usually play EST 2100-2300 most nights.

Any thoughts?

Re: Noob night?

I'm happy to support anyone who wants to learn the sim. We can use my server. Just PM me and tell me what you want to learn and when you are available. I'm usually available most weeknights and for some period on the weekends. All I ask is that if we set a time, show up ready to go - I will. (Make sure you are already able to log on to servers in Falcon too please)
    Monkey out...
    [TG] Monkey

Comment

Who is going to teach me......I go up and Slammer shoot's me ????? What did I do wrong ???
      But come on TS we will make you a mean clean Killing machine......

Viper drivers do it hardcore !!!!

Comment

Welcome olddude! I think it would be a great idea to get everyone together for a group training thing. We do have instructor pilots and you can pm them and scedule a time to get some training. You can find the instructor pilots availibility here: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/falcon-...ilability.html

Hope that helps...

Slammer

Comment

Any excuse at all to get together is a good one! We can also host TEs on the server if any one has any they'd like to share with us.
          New to TG?

Comment

Heck, *every* night is n00b night!

(Can't believe I said it first!)
            [volun]

Comment

Oh God what have I started ;)

No really if any other noob flyers want to get together online just to practice while no one is looking so to speak send me a PM, we can set up a small online TE to tool around in.

Still working at getting a orientation flight set up, several people have contacted me, just trying to find a mutually agreeable time.

Cheers
              Tim

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...