No announcement yet.

Need a break from flying? Ghost Recon!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a break from flying? Ghost Recon!

Lately a few of us flyboys have been playing a little bit of Ghost Recon between flights. It's great fun and a good change of pace every now and again.

Want to get in on it? It just so happens that I have an extra copy of Ghost Recon Gold for sale. It includes the two official expansion packs and it's all on one brand-new, unopened DVD. I'd take $20 for it and that would include shipping. PM me if you're interested.
    [volun]

Re: Need a break from flying? Ghost Recon!

So all three of those games is only $20, and that Includes Shipping? That's a pretty good deal, if no one else takes you on you're offer, I just might have to.

Comment

That is an amazing deal, not to mention the loads of fun you will have playing with the likes of H-Hour, The "Friedfish", Turbo and yours truely. And if you are extremely lucky maybe even get to see the elusive Wyzcrack. And if you act now the map White Tiger will be played for your pure enjoyment.
      that sounds like a good idea trooper.
      -Vulcan

Comment

hahaha me and a friend completed white tiger as a pair of snipers. That took a few attempts...
        Jex.

Comment

Originally posted by jex
          hahaha me and a friend completed white tiger as a pair of snipers. That took a few attempts...
          You are they only ones that have made it through.

Comment

all i can say is once you shoot - MOVE! Cos you know a frag or 10 will be comming your way. We'd always shout "Displacing!!"
            Jex.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X