Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• radar cursor

hi all
    a little problem, i have the x45 joystick and throttle. My problem is in the thrttle part its the thumb switch it does not move the radar cursor anymore it does a hole mess of my other controls. all most like its gone bad. any ideas guys would help
    thanks razor

Re: radar cursor

I have a x45 and I haven't had that problem... Have you checked your x45 profile to see if its still active??? Also try going into the settings and just move the button and it should go to the keycombo that its set to... I have never heard of them going bad but it sounds like you may of accidentally switched the use of the thumb switch in the settings. You might also have the joystick set on mode 2 or 3 wich could change the use of the thumb switch.

Slammer

Comment

hi all
      i was wondering if i could get someone to send me a copy of the falcons af X45 saitek stick profile for in the game folder would be great i think thats why im having problems is mines been damge some how and wont work right.
      please let me know if you can heres my e-mail [email protected]
      thanks Razor

Comment

Hi, i just sended mine to your email add.
        It isn't complete by far, but should get you going. It's a matter of preference i guess.

I also had problems with the stick some while ago. Profiler kept crashing and stick not responding correctly which required me to completely remove the x45 from the machine, removing all the drivers and oem info etc. But after installation everything was OK again.

It's a pesky task, but incase you need help come back and i'll put up the steps to follow.

Stevie

Comment

yeah slammer i did all that and even tried other profiles and the radar cursor works just fine. only reason i wanted that profile is because i have gotten use to it. ill try anything and i had the same problem with my stick one time stevie just like you and had to do just as you did. and thanks for profile ill give it a run
          thanks guys Razor

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X