No announcement yet.

navigation menu site not working (IE7)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• navigation menu site not working (IE7)

Hi,

In IE7 the nav menu of the website doesn't expand. It took me several days to find out the server IP :)

Just so the builder knows.

<S>!
    stevie

Re: navigation menu site not working (IE7)

IE7 has serious issues with DHTML. I stopped using it as a result of those issues.

You're taking functionality risks with ANY website in your own hands when you switch to using beta versions of IE.
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Hi,

Well, as a developer i kinda need it for the future. Up untill now i only noticed improvements. Thanks for your reply.

stevie.

Comment

Originally posted by stevie
        Hi,

Well, as a developer i kinda need it for the future. Up untill now i only noticed improvements. Thanks for your reply.

stevie.
        I do plan on making sure the nav system works with IE7 when it's out of beta, but there are just too many issues with it and DHTML at this point in time. I have IE7 on my machine at work, but I tend to use Firefox when browsing because of these very issues. At first I thought it was only an issue with TG, but then after viewing a bunch of sites known to use the same sort of DHTML and having the same problems, I chalked it up to IE7.
        Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Internet Exploder strikes again!!! Muahahahahah!
          [volun]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X