New Campaign: Balkans 2005

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Campaign: Balkans 2005

Our current Korea campaign had pretty much reached a stalemate, so we've switched over to Balkans 2005. Don't forget to switch the battlefield before you join the server. The difficulty has been ramped up from a combination of rookie and veteran to all veteran, so it should be a little more challenging this time around. Good luck!
    [volun]

Re: New Campaign: Balkans 2005

Oh, joy! How I love those SA-10s. Balkans seems to be filled with them. Keep that head on a swivel.

Comment

Now switched to Regular "Balkans" instead of the '05 version. Is that correct?

stevie

Comment

Yeah...we had trouble with the 2005 campaign not generating any missions so we switched it to plain old Balkans.
        [volun]

Comment

Which Balkans 2005 campaign did you choose? There are plenty of missions being generated when I test it. At what time are you getting no missions generated?

Balkans 2005 BOP has four SA-10 squads, two of which are active at the start of the campaign.

Comment

The balkins will be a nice change of pace. And a nice change of scenery. Plus there are no heart sites for all you n00bs to get at ;)

Slammer

Comment

Hey Cooler,

Not sure what happened with the Balkans 2005 campaign. It was the middle scenario (can't recall the name). We loaded it up and ran the clock ahead at 16X for a couple of hours. So we stopped the clock around 7:00 on Day 1. At that point, the ATO was practically empty. We jumped the clock ahead a little more but no more missions were generated. So we declared it FUBARed and switched campaigns.

I suspect it was some weird local server problem and not necessarily a problem with that particular campaign itself. I have flown & completed that campaign in single-player and it's been fine.
              [volun]

Comment

Those HARD sites are da shiznit I dropped some BCUs or somthing on one and got like 214213 killz!!1!
                [volun]

Comment

Are you sure the ATO wasn't switched off? If it was that would explain the lack of flights. Thanks Cooler btw :)
                  Jex.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X