Alot of Pilots ????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alot of Pilots ????

I see alot of names of people asking questions about flight issues..... Some are O flighted pilots that I never see in the server??????We have a large list of pilots but yet only 1/3 fly in the TG server.....Guys we could use the help in the server the AI are just not good enough to be taking a 4 ship up in Veteran and get them back alive.....
    To date I have seen 10 active pilots .... The best way to get you skills up is to join us and train and fly ..... We dont bite ( Well Kilo might ) ..... Come on join the fun.......

Re: Alot of Pilots ????

Yeah, it's more like a nibble but that's only because I like you. Seriously though, Wolf makes a good point. We need more active pilots so don't stay out of the fight because you think you have to hone your skills offline before joining us. You will most likely be in for a lot of frustration doing it all on your own. You will learn faster and more efficiently by flying with us. Don't concern yourself with screwing up. Go ahead and screw up with us. You have to make mistakes in order to learn anything and improve. Now I know it sounds like I'm preaching here but I used to be reluctant to fly on the server but I don't worry about that anymore. I learned more about Falcon flying with others on the TG server than I did trying it on my own. Another thing, for you new guys, if you're worried about making mistakes that will muck up your logbook I say DON'T. Actually I would just ignore the damn thing altogether. Way too much of a fuss is made over it. A few of us here have set it up so that it doesn't record anything at all which let me tell you is very liberating. NO MORE WORRIES!! So come fly with us and make mistakes, come fly with us to show everyone you are SIERRA HOTEL, just come fly with us. You won't regret it. Ok, I'm off my soapbox now.

-Kilo

Comment

EVERYONE GET ON THE SERVER NOW!!!! Wolf, Kilo, and I are about to pwn the Yugoslovian NOOBS!!! HEADSHOT!!!

Comment

I don't even know where the start button is. :row__593:

Comment

Maybe it's an idea to schedule more flights? That way you know that other people are also online...

Just an idea :)

Comment

I usually just jump on and wait for people to turn up. I can be doing other things whilst hanging out on TS and it only takes 2 people to have a good flight. The more people that use the server, the bigger the flights we can manage.

Those of you that have Falcon but have yet to fly (or have only done a little), you really are missing out on some good times. Don't let the learning curve bother you - with each flight you take you will get better. I suggest that you join us on our training/practice sessions. Once you have the basics down, everything else falls into place.
            Jex.

Comment

I'm working:icon9: and am saving my hard earned pennies to buy another computer just so I can fly while I work away. I'll be back Tues. Then I can fly all week.:)

Comment

I'm pretty busy in the weekdays. Weekends however are much better (except for sundays). Hoping to hookup soon enough again.

Also, I told a friend about TG. He also has falcon and going to install it ASAP.

stevie

Comment

Well, its Friday today and most of the regulars show up on friday and fly all night long. So if you are looking to find some ppl on TS in the falcon channel tonight is the night. If we get enough people we can really get something going and its a lot of fun when there are no AI slots. Its the Fiday Night Fight come fly have fun and talk about n00bs and tacos. FIGHTS ON!

Slammer

Comment

Well it seem's that Falcon has fallen by the wayside.From the looks of this post...... The Balken is not a plce to fly 2 ships on a mission and with the current setting's it is hard for the New guys to get up to speed..... Some people spen hours in TS on Friday and Sat night and very few people come on anymore......... Mabey we can host some TE's and do some misions like that....... It would help the new pilots get up on there skills????.....

Comment

I've always wanted to play Falcon 4.0. My brother has a copy of the game that he never played, and I'm sure he'd give it to me; but I don't even own a working joystick. :( (Any suggestions?) If you guys are willing to put up with a total newbie, I'll come play.

Comment

Hi Sordavie,

I would definatly pick up a hotas stick. The Saitek X45 and X52 are rather cheap but good (IMO) sticks. I own a X45 which i think is good enough for the job.

It not only makes Falcon a tad more easier, it also add a bit more realism.

The admins who fly on the TG server can definatly help you out to improve your skills, even from ground up i guess.

stevie

Comment

sordavie ----- We fly Falcon Allied Forces but I have Falcon 4.0 and can flight train you there till you get Falcon Allied Forces.....Falcon 4.0 mabey the old version but I like the differnt theaters....Your right Stevie ... depending on the amout of realism you want .... Most of use know the pit inside and out .... That means we do not use keyboard short cuts......It's more fun that way...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X