Monitor Resolution

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monitor Resolution

What screen resolution are you all using for AF? I fly at 1024x768. I sometimes bump up to 1280x1024 (the highest my system will go) but text on the hud gets a bit too small. I've been looking at new monitors lately and have been pondering if I should get a 19" lcd at 1280x1024, a 20" at 1600x1200, or a 20.1 ws at 1680x1050. A 19" lcd is looking to be the best purchase, mainly because of cost.

How many of you are running AF at 1280x1024 and does it look good? I'm curious because AF on my system (a 17" crt) at 1280x1024 doesn't look that hot.

Re: Monitor Resolution

If you have the stopworks pits I have a fix for it....... It might work with the Defalt pit too...... Hit me on TS tomarro.......I run 1280 x 1024 with Stops pits and it looks great now.....

Comment

I run Falcon (with stopworks) on 1600x1200. I got a 19" CRT. It works like a charm. Also trying to get into a LCD screen. Just make sure the response time on the LCD you are getting is fairly low. (Below 8ms - pref. < 4 ms)

stevie

Comment

My LCD Is a 19" Samsung with a 12 ms Respones...It is not bad.... The game looks great..... Hit me up on TS for any tech questions..

Comment

i am also trying to get my monitor up to par. I have been messing with my settings too and what are stopworks?

Comment

1600 x1200 or 1280 x1024 are the suported stopworks res...... There is a ded fix if the Text is to small also see mo on TS for this.....

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X