Radio close to real ????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radio close to real ????

Ok I found a utilty that might do what we were looking for.....Check the download section of http://www.freebirdswing.org/ and a TS utilty is there hummmm see me if you can find it...Jex I thought you would have seen this ....

Re: Radio close to real ????

To save some folks the trouble here's a link the the software author's site:

http://www.compweb.de/tsnoise
    Pavehawk
    Any Time, Any Place

Comment

Nice! How do you guys like it?

Comment

Love it.... you can use whatever mikeclick sound file you like... makes it possible to use mike clicks to answer comms.

"Any angles you give the bogey on the first pass will haunt you for the rest of the fight."
        Lieutenant Jim "Huck" Harris, USN

Comment

I like it we have talked about having close to real radio sounds here for a while...... It is not exact but with this you know when someone is done talking.... and the back ground hiss make it nice..... You have to make your comms clear and short with this.......

Comment

I'll post a link to this in the general forums. I'm sure this would be great for GR, BF2, RO etc (and if I post a link to this thread rather than the link itself, we can advertise falcon a little bit and see if anyone here dare take up the challenge of flying an F16 ;))

Good find :) I'll grab this tonight if I can get back in time and give it a go.
            Jex.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X