Friday Night Fight's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday Night Fight's

Ok I want to try this Again....... This will be F-16 Vs Agressor, Mig 29... SU 27..... Mig 21 .... This will be a 4 on 4 or 2 on 2 ....... It will be flown in a Hot Zone ........ The area will have Ground threat's..... So go to low and you might get a Sam uo your Pipe .... I am making the TE as we speak ...... Agressors will be IP Pilots and Admins.....So an IP or admins who are in on this PM me ...... I would like to see if we can have an Admin in so we can load it on the TE server...... Last tiime we did this it was fun .... I would like to open this up as a open night on the TE server like an open house..... Jex get with me I have an Ideal.......Any question get with me on TS....
    Plan is for Next Friday to do this.......

Re: Friday Night Fight's

I would like to get in on this but it's not possible...family's in town and I have to be the gracious host. :(
    [volun]

Comment

Well I hope to make it a Friday Thing.... So there will be other's...... Gee alot of people are reading this and no feed back..... Come on wouldn't you love to shoot down Jex or Myself LOL ..... It is training for A-A but in a Red flag way...

Comment

All Pilot's who are interesred in Flying this PLease post ... I would like to do this from 6 pm EST to ?????? I have 4 TE's made for this......If by Wend.. There is not enough response then the Flight will be canceld.........

Comment

I'd like to get in on this Wolf, but I'm on duty the next 3 fridays..... sounds like a good idea tho... maybe we can do them a different time as well.... this is what we need... more people to come up with ideas to get things going.... some will work out, others will not, but its important to keep the ideas coming! Good work Wolf...

Comment

I would love to do some agressor stuff! Count me in wolf.

Slammer

Comment

Hi fellas
              I'd love to but... 0600 (AWST) friday morning!
              hmm, we'll see. I really need to review my current sleeping habits ;-)
              Have a good one

Comment

I'm down!

Comment

OK Its Friday........ We will see who is on Teamspeak at the Time ......... The Theater will be the Balkans 2005 ......

Comment

Well its 10 EST and i just got off work but nobody is here :( Oh well its supposed to be a nice day tomorrow and I think I am going to hike a little of the AT. Hope to see someone tomorrow night...

Slammer

Comment

I would be very much up for this as I need all the AtoA training I can get. My last flight with you all was several weeks ago and my AtoA engagement in that flight was a disaster. My SA was a joke and by the time I finally located the bandits on my MFD I had other bandits on my six.

I've been away for the past 2 weeks so I hope to get online asap. Unfortunately, I can't promise anything this Friday (5/26) because I might be away again. But I'll do my best and hope to hook up soon.

Btw, if any of you get the chance to ride the Mission: Space ride at Disney's Epcot, definitely do so. The Gs and the visuals are awesome - probably the closest I'll ever get to real space flight.

Comment

I'm in this Friday. Will check in on teamspeak at 1800 EST. In fact I'll be in all week.

Hey Reckless, that's Sat 0700 AWST. EST is -13 hours

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X