Front page News....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front page News....

I am wondering why we dont have News on the Home page of Tac-G...... BF2 and everyone else does..... If needed I can type up something of intrest at least once a month.... That way people know we are alive and might generate some intrest.... Mabey an open house ......No server password and open it so people can come in one weekend and fly with us.....If admins would aprove this I can submit a Plan on this ......Lets get this group up like Multi-Viper is ........

Re: Front page News....

Originally posted by Wolf-119th
    I am wondering why we dont have News on the Home page of Tac-G...... BF2 and everyone else does..... If needed I can type up something of intrest at least once a month.... That way people know we are alive and might generate some intrest.... Mabey an open house ......No server password and open it so people can come in one weekend and fly with us.....If admins would aprove this I can submit a Plan on this ......Lets get this group up like Multi-Viper is ........
    If anyone has anything that needs to go on the front page, any of the Officers can do so, or you can contact Content Development, and we will hook you up.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X