Check out Open Falcon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out Open Falcon

I have heard of open falcon but I have never seen it before. After watching this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmVSn...0turkish%20f16 I am very impressed with it.

The 3D pit alone with TRACK IR is worth it. I don't know the story behind open falcon or why nobody can get it but it would be really great for the community if this was out.That being said, I found this video at simhq and after reading the posts along with it I have been disappointed once again by Lead-Pursuit. It really gets my goat when something this great is squashed just because someone threatens to sue.

I admit I don't know the whole story but this is just another example of how greed and money ruins this world we live in. It really is a shame how someones hard work and resolve can't be shared with such a great community just because of some stupid rivalry.Anyway, here is the post at simhq: http://www.simhq.com/simhq3/sims/boa...f=140;t=003448

Slammer

Re: Check out Open Falcon

That was very nice - it's like drooling over Carmen Electra, hmmm - excepting the facts , which are you stand a better chance of having her ..... but thanks for the link!

Comment

Oh Doc, but we can certainly dream can't we??? I don't have TrackIR but I'm sure buying one if this version is ever available. That vid makes it look like it's an in-cockpit vid shot over Kosovo. Simply gorgeous.

Comment

This is indeed amazing. I have trackIR 4 pro and i love it, but I really would like to use the 6DOF in falcon like this guy is doing. I really hope something is coming someday which has this feature (Falcon 5?)

stevie

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X