• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok ???

I made a post that was deleated??????? Odd ....Whats up with That >>>

Re: Ok ???

Originally posted by Wolf-119th
    I made a post that was deleated??????? Odd ....Whats up with That >>>
    Depends. Where was it posted? What did it say? It may have been contrary to the GO's efforts to maintain a community around a game, or it may have been against the terms of usage.

*shrugs*

To quote Wyzcrak quoting me, "You aren't really part of TG until someone deletes one of your posts."

Comment

To quote Wyzcrak quoting me, "You aren't really part of TG until someone deletes one of your posts."

LOL .... Nothing Offensive..... Just Posted about starting a Flight Wing and moving this Falcon section ahead ..... Mabey someone wants to keep it at Arcade Level.... Oddd.....

Comment

LOL .... Nothing Offensive..... Just Posted about starting a Flight Wing and moving this Falcon section ahead ..... Mabey someone wants to keep it at Arcade Level.... Oddd.....
        Isn't TAC-G a flight wing?

I think you ran afoul of the "no recruiting" ruling.

Comment

The way we play now isn't on a "Arcade" level, an Arcade level game would be flying a Jet in BattleField 2.....

Comment

Originally posted by FatCobra
            The way we play now isn't on a "Arcade" level, an Arcade level game would be flying a Jet in BattleField 2.....
            Booyah!
            New to TG?

Comment

What I ment Cobra was the run and Gun style some pilots use in the server... They focuse on the kills more then getting back in one piece.......My post was talk of starting a Flight Wing here at TG........Teaching Ramp Start's and Do TE Training missions like real pilots do.....Having monthly training....Red Flag mission's and going head to head in dog fights with other wing's .......We have a large pilot list but not alot in the server..... We need to get the new people to falcon in and work on the Old ones to come back ....Mabey we can use X-fire to see if people are around to get a flight up....

Comment

I didn't delete any post
                Jex.

Comment

Wolf I understand your frustration but that style of play is what we are going to get since everyone isn't on the same level. I don't think we need to start a new wing we just need to get everyone trained to the same level. There also aren't any wings that I know of that fly against each other unless its like a dogfight scenario.

We have a great group of guys and there are many of us that are very skilled with this sim. All we need to do is keep a welcome environment for new pilots to come in and learn this great sim and thats what we have! We can't make new pilots do training and be as dedicated as some of us are. The reality is the sim is getting dated and there aren't many new pilots coming in its just a very niche type game and it takes time to be good at.

Wolf when I get back online you and I can get together and organize some good training that will be good, not only for veterans, but good for new pilots coming in. I'm thinking some dissimilar aircraft training like red flag and I think Jex is moving on with his certification training courses which will give us a great goal to shoot for.

Anyway I am getting off on tangents here I just wanna get back in the air. Oh and I wanna make that video I think we have some great ideas for the video and its going to be so sweet!:) Hopefully I'll talk to you guys soon on TS and we can get some missions in.

Slammer

Comment

Well I see the general path here......We have tried training in the past..... Hummm few showed.... We tried Red on Blue dog fight ...... Few Showed......And there are wings that fly Red on Blue Campign missions ..... Dog Fights and Red on Blue Strike Missions...... Makes it more Fun ... But as you said everyone has there level of flight ......And Groups have there level they chose to reach ....For what TG charges and the Server not meeting the Game requirments as in the operating system make you wonder......... And your right I am a little Frustrated....... When you get into a flight and spend 15 minute's planning a mission only to have a pilot not tell youin flight he is unable to use the munitions task after 2 month it get's old.......But I will not go on with this topic.........................Safe Flying .....

Comment

When you get into a flight and spend 15 minute's planning a mission only to have a pilot not tell youin flight he is unable to use the munitions task after 2 month it get's old
                      Man you are preachin to the chior lol;) But one thing I have come to understand is patience pays. Wolf you and I used to be those guys who had to ask questions about something on every mission and you know it takes time. My point is we have all been there and it is our job to be there for the new guy no matter what. Everyone knows their skill level so its just as important for the new guy to step up and admit before he goes on the mission that he may need some help. Its important for anyone in a flight to ask the flight lead any questions before the mission if he/she doesn't undersand a certain point of the mission.

Training is a nesecary task for any real life fighter pilot but unfortunitly we are not real life fighter pilots (hopefully I will be soon :) ). This is a simulator and most people just want to jump in the campaign and kill kill kill. No matter how much training we offer its just not going to be as fun as flying in the campaign. So those of us who lead flights just have to understand that we will also be training at the same time. I'm not ashamed to say it but that is one of the reasons I am as good at this sim as I am today.

Hope this gives some perspective...

Slammer

Comment

Yep it can be frustrating, but that's part of what we do. Training, patience and willingness to help are a big part of what we do here, and it's part of what I like about our style of play. I'm not saying the pilots don't need to train (quite the contrary), or that we'll baby-feed information to the lazy. But we will provide help for whoever asks, and like Slammer says, we all learned most of what we know though hard lessons learned in the campaign. That's to be expected here.

Will this make us an elite squadron of ass-kickers? Probably not. But we'll have a lot of fun and play the game to the best level we can, when real life allows us to.
                        [volun]

Comment

Ok Point made.... I will just stick to flying .........When I have Time ........

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X