Flying Different Aircraft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flying Different Aircraft

Ok, awsome! I personally would love to "fly" some similar aircraft on some missions that we cant do. For example, an F-18 or another sort of aircraft attacking ships. We have the capability to with the existing f-16 systems, but there are no missions for that. Also JDAMS are not implemented. Also training against flying v. enemy aircraft, things like that you know?

From the Stopworks pits and such... couldn't you put in another cockpit and interior-exterior model in? then have a package which switches in other flight models from the original F4 mods?
    You could probably make an .EXE which does this automatically.

Umm.... I'm gona made a new post with this.

EDIT: This was posted in the theatre thread, but i think it deserves a different thread.

Re: Flying Different Aircraft

Huh??

Comment

Ok first Kaine there is no way to tie a pit to those aircraft other then the F-16 at this time..Many people have tried who build pits and the code wont let them do it....Also we have done the training with other aircraft flown by IP and Admin Pilots ...... The other aircraft have there munitions they use in there line up ......I dont think we need a threed on this ...

Comment

Just to clarify - the only thing you are flying is a model of the aircraft. And that you only see if you use outside view. Nothing else about flying other AC is close to flying other AC other than the weapon loadouts - even the flight models are poor compared to the FM's of the F16. The cockpit and avionics are those of the F16 - this is an F16 sim and to that end, everything is centered on the F16.

Now it depends on what you want to to. If you want to get into an f16 that looks like an A10 and fly's with cruddy FM's, you can do so - but realise this is all that you are doing and this is the reason why I will not fly anything other than the F16. Flying other AC is akin to getting frisky with a blow up woman - why do that when you can have an F16 ;)

However, other people get enjoyment out of doing so and for the sake of that, why not :)
        Jex.

Comment

Thanks jex for the clarification, i was just wondering!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X