Old School Flying

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old School Flying

Ok Kilo got me interested in this ....Pacific Fighters...... From the Makers of IL2 ...... This is war before HSD and HUD's ...... Myself and Doc have it anyone else ........ This could be a break from normal everday flying ... It can incress you Dog fighting skills also ..... I also have IL2, IL2 Forgoten Battles, Aces Expasion.......

Pacific fighter has Built in game comms .. and is true Prop Flying .... I have not tried to go head to head yet but I love the Dynamics and the Realistic damage to the Aircraft .......

So who is up for some old school flying .... I am makeing a training map just to learn how to fly and a Skin for the F-4 with the TG patch .....LOL need to make our mark everywere ......

Re: Old School Flying

I would so be interested in something like this, pick a game and i will join you....I love flying sims, have had some great LAN parties with them.
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

Lets start with IL2, and Pacific Fighter ......

Comment

What about combat flight sim2....ive got that one also..some where

lets get some more interest...this could be alot of fun
        -Vulcan

Comment

EA has the Ultimate Fighter Collection, which includes IL2, Pacific Fighters, and Lock-On. I have it right here, and it is tha shizzle.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonehead
            FSX will be out for this X-Mas, and it's looking really freekin' good!
            What is FSX I have never heard of it???

Comment

Ok now all we need are people on TS to get up .... Pacific Fighter might be the best place to start....I am making my Cougar profile ...... Ohhh what fun ....And Slammer FSX in Microsofts Flight Simulator 10

Comment

If you get the ulitmate flight collection and the IL2 gold pack thats all the games and expansions....crap now i need one of those fancy shamcy x52 or cougar deals....

20 bucks for the UFC
                20 bucks for the IL2 gold pack
                250ish for a sweet looking joystick

being kicked in the balls by your wife for spending to much money........painful

sign me up!
                -Vulcan

Comment

LOL I have a Cougar Profile for this .... and I think Boogie has a x-45 one ......It is a little learning curve but man is it fun.....and I dont get a Crew Chief like this with my F-16 ...http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b6...05/Scan383.jpg
                  Last edited by Wolf-119th; 06-05-2006, 12:07 PM.

Comment

With Pacific Fighters, how well are the carriers modelled? I'm guessing you can certainly take off and land on them but how realistic is that experience (not that I could really tell the difference). Can you trap different wires, do you see plane handlers, etc.? I have a fondness for carrier aviation and love sims that do that well. Pacific Fighters has always caught my eye but I've never thrown down to pick it up.

Comment

I have not done Ops on a Carier yet but it looks real good ......

Comment

okay i got PF what patches do i need, do i need to start at the very beginning or can i get 4.04
                        -Vulcan

Comment

You need each patch after..... Filefront has them .... You have to install all they are not like most were one does it all..... Ant question see me on TS ....

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X