Flooding on the East Coast

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flooding on the East Coast

Ok I had to evacuate and am a t friends house ...... I will have to postpone friday nights Flight due to this........We have had record floods here and no one is taking chances .... I will be on asap ...... See you soon

Wolf

Re: Flooding on the East Coast

Head for high ground buddy! Good luck making it through the floods I am very lucky to live in the mountains where it doesn't flood very often. Anyway good luck wolf...

Slammer

Comment

I live in Pa the mill i work at is on the brodhead creek. i was there from wedsday night at 7:00 pm till 1:00 pm thursday after noon. my car is still there its ok got it on the hill. looks like i may be finding some flying time. we lost all the motors and epuipment in the basement floor. good luck to all that has to deal with it.
      god bless razor

Comment

Almost 80% of my country is one meter below sealevel. <shrug>

Take care.

stevie

Comment

Here is a Pic of a hotel near the River mind you I am only 1 Block from there ..... The rivers is 500 yards further .... http://www.wolfsquad.com/Flood/delaware%20river%20at%20l'ville%20station001.JPG ....... 10 out of 250 people who were evac in my town are homeless..... The 10 people there homes are Condemed ........I feel Lucky ..... This is the 3rd Flood in 2 years.......Each one keeps getting worse ...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X