norton security

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• norton security

just down loaded Norton anti spam anti virus and anti spy tried to connect to the server and couldn't is their any thing special I need to do in order to connect to the Tac Server or was the server down I'm able to connect to other gaming sights?

Re: norton security

Check your firewall settings. Allow norton to access.

Servers are up and running except the Private server.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

Originally posted by flakmagnet
      just down loaded Norton anti spam anti virus and anti spy tried to connect to the server and couldn't is their any thing special I need to do in order to connect to the Tac Server or was the server down I'm able to connect to other gaming sights?
      Actually, it appears the Falcon server is down. The password I have isn't working, so I've pm'd the other admins about it.
      New to TG?

Comment

Gee theres a shock ........ Server down .......Never .....Its been down for a while .....been a while since an admin has been in TS .......I tried to to PM 2 of them but they must not have seen the message......

Comment

WoW, my bad. Guess next time I will read what forum the thread is in before I open my big mouth.:icon20:

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

I restarted the server 30 minutes after I knew about the problem. There's really no call to be getting on the admins in the public forum, is there?
            [volun]

Comment

If your refering to my post.....I was just stating what I have seen lately ...I was not getting on the admins......and if PM did not make to the Admin I sent ....That happens with sites.......I was not getting on the admins......

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X