This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving Ahead

It has been brought to my Attention that some people in the core group have not like my post nor my ideals on moving Falcon ahead......Some feel I am trying to over run Falcon and make it to what I want IE my own group as it was stated.......This is so far from the truth .......Some feel if I dont like the way it is run here to go fly some were else ..... Or start my own group some were else ......We here all the Time ...well the lack of to do the things I posted ...I have offered to help but was told the Admins are handling it or we just dont do that......If my opinon is not like ohh well....I have been moving around on other servers like Multi Viper and a few others ( Not under Wolf mind you)... And I have heard the same thing ...."Been to TG and nothing goes on there"---"I fly here because they are always doing something" ....."Tried to get an O'Flight but took to long" ( That one I find a little hard to belive).....I have passed so many Ideal's out there on TS in the past 3 months only to get no were . We need new blood here and some new ieads to keep people here .....If you want to beat a person down for trying to make something better I am the wrong person to beat ......
    Last edited by jex; 07-20-2006, 09:00 AM.

Re: Moving Ahead

Originally posted by Wolf-119th
    It has been brought to my Attention that some people in the core group have not like my post nor my ideals on moving Falcon ahead......Some feel I am trying to over run Falcon and make it to what I want IE my own group as it was stated.......This is so far from the truth .......Some feel if I dont like the way it is run here to go fly some were else ..... Or start my own group some were else ......We here all the Time ...well the lack of to do the things I posted ...I have offered to help but was told the Admins are handling it or we just dont do that......If my opinon is not like ohh well....I have been moving around on other servers like Multi Viper and a few others ( Not under Wolf mind you)... And I have heard the same thing ...."Been to TG and nothing goes on there"---"I fly here because they are always doing something" ....."Tried to get an O'Flight but took to long" ( That one I find a little hard to belive).....I have passed so many Ideal's out there on TS in the past 3 months only to get no were . We need new blood here and some new ieads to keep people here .....If you want to beat a person down for trying to make something better I am the wrong person to beat ......
    This is flatly false. If someone is making those charges towards you I have not seen it....at all!

If you want more activity plan a flight and do it. Nobody is stopping you here, in fact the Admins are 100% behind anyone's efforts to build support here.
    New to TG?

Comment

Well Squid I beg to differ ....I would not have posted this if it was not brought to my attention...I dont sweet it ......I just wanted it to be known it got back to me ....

Comment

If you have any problems at all you should address them to me, or some of the other admins. If you feel that cannot be done, then contact one of the other admins or Apophis. Publicly announcing things like this isn't the way to do things and quite frankly, I have no idea what you are talking about. If you have any concerns, please PM me.
        Jex.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X