Friday Night Missions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday Night Missions

OK who can we get for Friday night to Fly some strike missions ...It would be nice to see more the 2 Pilots ..... Also if you have LOMAC -Flaming Cliffs .... And have not been in it in a while ... Myself Doc and Kilo have been doing some training in the HOG .....Nothing like a low level gun run .... I visted NAS Willow Grove in PA yesterday and spoke to an A-10 pilot ...His training on the ground is in LOMAC at home on his free time. And it was funny he has a Cougar and Tracker IR .... In his words LOMAC is one to one the way they fly even the little nose bob which is due to the changing wieght when weapons are released..And it is just the way the Hog flys ....But targeting and such he says are pretty close to what the Civillan are allowed to know....I thought that was neat ...Next I am waiting for clearence to go to the 177th in South jersey for a Visit with some F-16c ....

Re: Friday Night Missions

Put me down as tentative for Friday. I'll check back in a day or so with a definite answer. If I am a go, I can fly for about 2 hours around 6:30pm EDT and can then fly later anytime after 10:00pm. I'm out here on the west coast so sorry for the late hours.

What is LOMAC - Flaming Cliffs. I'm sure I'll goog it after I post this. I've always tried to get into LOMAC but could never figure out that avionics, the pit views, etc. Some training in that sim would be nice.

Comment

Well Myself Kilo and Doc have been Hoging it up ..... We are training in the A1- as we speak ..... Get with me on TS and I will get you up and running ....

Comment

Sounds like fun. I will be checking in on Friday afternoon around 6:30pm EDT.

If anybody else is considering flying on Friday, please try to make it. We did some casual dogfighting a couple of weeks ago and it was a total blast.

Comment

I'll be there too.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse