Ok Let get flying ..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok Let get flying ..

Ok after a a few meetings and emails we are going to get Falcon movivng forward... Those of you who have been on TS and were in the discussions we will be able to start moving forward ....If anyone wants to know whatn is going on Catch me in TS and I will fill you in ....It is like this we need to get Bodys in the server or we will lose it......I am going to try to get the people who went else were back and Get our 9-10 Ship nights back.....In a day or 2 I will know a little more on the Structure here ......Hope to see you in the Skys ......

Re: Ok Let get flying ..

Man, i still have 3 weeks of holiday!! Can't wait to get back home again :)

stevie

Comment

I need a Vacation ......Mabey Disney LAnd ....Alway like Space Mountain ......

Comment

Finals are next week. I'm hoping I can get online for a little while between semesters.

If anyone wants to know whatn is going on Catch me in TS and I will fill you in
        Some of us aren't on TS (or anything other than the forums) a lot so you might want to post the details here.
        Pavehawk
        Any Time, Any Place

Comment

I will post more once and Offical Anouncement is made in the next week.....

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X