To all Pilots

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To all Pilots

I see alot of people posting in here asking Falcon Questions and looking to learn new things .... But I never see anyone in the TS or server .....The Falcon server Cost money to run and with out people in it Falcon will be Nested ....LOMAC went that way we are next .....Come on TS lets talk ...We can help you more there then Typing ....Our Pilot list is long Changes are on the way lets get Falcon back up to speed....Today I have been on for 4 Hours and no one has checked in .....Yesterday Apothis had to reset the server due to it was down ....That wont be an issue now we have that corected ....If you are here and see the server is down post it so we know ......Any New pilots Check in on Teamspeak so we can get you to the people for an O'Flight ....

Re: To all Pilots

I will do my friggin' outmost best to fly again once the fall is kicking in :)

stevie

Comment

Re: To all Pilots

LOL Thats all we can do ..... We need to start Promoting TG in the weeks to Come .....2 ships in Falcon dont make a mission much fun ....I hate SA-10 LOL See you in the Skys ....

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X