Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• server

hi
    is the falcon server down? been trying to get on it late at night and i cant get nothing thanks razor

Re: server

Looks like it went down last night during some Windows updates. It's back on-line now and ready to go!
    Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Must have been when I went to bed .....LOL .......Been checking it .....Razor and anyone email me if it goes own again.....dwhite1762comcast.net .... It will buzz my phone so If I am not near my PC ...

Comment

ok will do ill most likely get on tonight later

Comment

Ok I will try to be on ...... I had Surgery on my Back ...So a little Sore ....

Comment

The best way to get the server back up and running if its down is to pm one of the admins. I check the forums daily so just send me or one of the other admins a pm and we can restart the server.

Slammer

Comment

Slammer Just FYI .. I have Admin to the server By Apothis ..... People can also end messages to my email [email protected] so I get an alert on my phone .... I check the server 3 times a day now to make sure there is no issue ... But after Midnight .... LOL Well we all need sleep ...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X