Ok who is still around

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok who is still around

Ok I am back up and Flying.... Who is still left to Fly...I pop on TS once and a while and am itching for a fight ..... So post and let me know mabey we can get thing going again ...

Re: Ok who is still around

Would you believe that you might be getting another player here in the coming months?

I'm considering getting the game....along with a HOTAS setup.

Games: GRAW, BF2142, Oblivion, FarCry, Empire At War, R6:RVS, KotOR, KotOR2, MW4: Mercs, FEAR (XP)

*Hiss* "Oh...crap!" *BLAM* "I'm down....MEDIC!!"

DirtyLude: "If we kill him and eat his heart, his magic will be ours."

Comment

Well I am trying to rez Falcon .... I will Say those who have Falcon 4.0 you need to get Red Viper ..... It is like Free Falcon as it is a patch .... See me on TS for the info ...

Comment

I have AF and just bought a Cougar. But I haven't even done the training yet, so I'm nowhere near any online games yet...
        Your mouse has moved, please restart windows for the change to take effect.

Comment

Not hard to learn .... Just catch me on TS and I will get you up and Flying...

Comment

Hey Wolf, did you get the email I sent you a while back, after our chat on TS?

Games: GRAW, BF2142, Oblivion, FarCry, Empire At War, R6:RVS, KotOR, KotOR2, MW4: Mercs, FEAR (XP)

*Hiss* "Oh...crap!" *BLAM* "I'm down....MEDIC!!"

DirtyLude: "If we kill him and eat his heart, his magic will be ours."

Comment

I'm here Wolf... now that patch 1.10 fixed falcon for me (I had the NV8800GTX problem) I would definately like to get back in the air... I'll look for ya on TS...

Comment

Ok had a system crash I will be on tonight and I lost your email in the Crash Brass I have the DVD made for you..And Fanatic I have the 8800 GTS .... I tried to get on TE server to hit you and Jex up and it must have changed ..:(

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X