Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New flights sims?

Hey guys,

Back in the days I just loved the Jane's collection. Since then I stoped playing FS... most of the good games have come out on X360, XB, PS3. Anyone of you have a rumor of a good sim comming to PC in 2008?

Re: New flights sims?

In 2008? None that I know of.

There's always that big collection of the Il-2 Sturmoyivich (sp) to go for, though. It's been updated, it still looks great, and is remarkably fun.

Comment

Fighterops is a very interesting project. Like alot of very interesting projects it's no where near release though.
      New to TG?

Comment

The FS market has been pretty dire as of late. I've installed Janes F18 lately which has been modded by the TSH team. Fighter Ops is years away, if it even comes out but they are promising a lot and if they can deliver, it should be a great sim.

Black Shark is in progress which is a chopper sim about the KA-50 I think - looks very details but probably no dynamic campaign, just sterile mission like Lock On I assume - uses the same graphics.

Lead Pursuit are making a sim after brining out F4:Allied Force but they're keeping quite - rumour has it it will concentrate on naval ops.

Thunder works are doing the Falklands war, so carrier ops again with the harrier, or play the Argy's. Looks like there may be a few flyables in it.
        Jex.

Comment

Whatever happened to Storm of War?

Comment

Lead pursuit developed naval flight sim sounds interesting. So does a nice helo sim. Really should stick Allied force back on the computer and start re-learning things.

Comment

IL2:1946 online all the way! And hopefully in late 2009/2010 we will see Storm of War:Battle of Britain by Oleg Maddox!

Comment

Eagle Dynamics released Blackshark, it's first installment of a series called Digital Combat Simulation. I give it 2 thumbs up.

- Fully functional cockpit (ok more like 99 % functional)

- TrackIR supprt (6DOF)

- Good MP engine

- Functional mission editor

- Excellent flight model simulation

Not released in north america but it's avail for digital distro on their website.

website is dubya dubya dubya dot digitalcombatsimulator dot comm (not allowed to add links yet)

Comment

Originally posted by evilnate View Post
                  website is dubya dubya dubya dot digitalcombatsimulator dot comm (not allowed to add links yet)
                  www.digitalcombatsimulator.com

fix'd for lazy people.

-- I always wanted TG to be different than anyone else out there. We need to be unique in what we offer and how we play, if not we are simply competing with everyone else. --
                  The BigC

Comment

Having played falcon I use that as the benchmark for flight sims. To be honest, if a sim doesn't have a dynamic campaign, I probably won't buy it now. This has given me an idea to write about this.
                    Jex.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X