Falcon 4 weapons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Falcon 4 weapons

Hi everyone, this may be a stupid question but i was wondering if someone could tell me all the available munitions you can actually use in falcon 4 and how to access all of them, because when i for example do a quick mission i cant access the GBU but when i access other missions i can. SO if you any one could let me know how to be able to select all weapons to use and which weapons can be used i really appreciate it.

Thanks guys

Re: Falcon 4 weapons

Have you discovered the PDF manual that is on the CD? This is the first question that is going to be asked of you. Campaign missions and Tactical Engagements (user created missions) are how you can access all the weapon systems. Most everything available in the real jet are simulated (Mavericks, AMRAAMs, HARMs, good ol' fashioned iron bombs, rockets, er.. nukes et al) If you have discovered the manual you will see there are tutorials that cover all of the weapon systems. You may have noticed the tutorials section in the main menu screen. The written tutorials in the PDF manual go along with these in game tutorials. The tutorials are kind of dry (there is no interaction such as an AI instructor walking you through them) but they will demonstrate how everything works. Of course the best way to learn this simulator is with a real live person. There are plenty of virtual squadrons out there that will help you out - hard part is choosing one! Unfortunately there isn't much Falcon activity at this site anymore but feel free to post questions here. I check here often and will try to help as best I can.

Good Luck!

-Kilo

Comment

Hi kilo thanks for your reply, i looked already at the pdf, and i found out that certain f16's can carry certain loads, but what i wanted to know was a list of all the munitions that you are able to use in your f16's, for example can you used jdams or the agm 154.

thanks for your time and help

Comment

This might help a little, this is a list of all externals that can be carried by the F-16 in Falcon 4.0, of course the 20mm cannon holds 510 rounds of PGU28 ammo. I will try to post the entire weapon reference book for everything in Falcon 4.0

AIM-120
        AIM-7
        AIM-9M
        AIM-9P
        AGM-65B
        AGM-65D
        AGM-65G
        AGM-88
        ALQ-131
        BSU-49
        BSU-50
        BLU-107/B
        BLU-109/B
        BLU-27
        CBU-52B/B
        CBU-58A/B
        CBU-87
        CBU-89B
        GBU-12B/B
        GBU-24/B
        GBU-10A/B
        LAU-3/A
        Reconnaissance pod
        300 gallon fuel tank
        370 gallon fuel tank
        600 gallon fuel tank

Comment

Falcon 4.0 Tactical Reference Munitions, it's too large to post here so here is a link.

http://download.high-g.net/files/Fal...f4_tac-ref.pdf

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X