No announcement yet.

Falcon 4.0 allied force continues!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Falcon 4.0 allied force continues!!!!!

Welcome to the 888th. We are an informal group, that flies nightly, PST. Please be aware that are server is currently down, and we are using player computers for the time being. Please Please please make sure your teamspeak is working properly, and that you are using PUSH-TO-TALK option in teamspeak, "to limit potetialy embarassing situations." If you are unsure about setup, or options, please wait until the flight is over to introduce yourself to the group. We strongly and openly wish to fly with anyone of any level. PLease make sure you are current with your patch. Go to the Lead Pursuit website, under downloads. Good luck, and good hunting!!

Re: Falcon 4.0 allied force continues!!!!!

Im sorry man but.... If your trying to start a IHS then you have to be a supporting member. Also if your trying to recruit then this isnt the right place. If you want to start a IHS donate to our community and get in touch with Apophis or any one of our admins. Good Luck man hope everything works out good. :)

Comment

I don't see anything wrong with him trying to get a group going. They aren't using a TG server --we don't have one. Falcon doesn't have a large base of players here anymore, so best of luck to you. I hope you find a few tgers interested.
      New to TG?

Comment

Just to be clear, there is no tactical gamer server anymore. The 888th has several subscribed players that have paid monthly for years. The 888th is not recruiting, just giving ground rules for those that have been dropping by more regularly, and have no idea who or what we are. The traffic, even if minor could bring even more server players to tactical gamer via Falcon. If this causes a problem please let me know. Thank you for your time and support.
        Pigpen

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X